HomeBuyers Reports Limited delivers reports aligned with NZ4306 (NZ Standard for Residential Property Inspections) and the international RICS Residential Inspections Professional Codes of Conduct. We identify actual and potential areas of concern and risk to enable well informed decisions around the purchase or sale process.
We inspect sub-floor areas, all external elevations and roofs including all cladding systems, joinery and static fixtures to ascertain the extent of any defects and shortcomings. We also inspect all internal areas of the property to review the impact of any problems and the general condition of the internal environment. We will also inspect the mechanical and electrical services and provide comment on their condition and the need for any specialist inspection or testing.
Our services include:
- Professional inspection of the property and building/s
- Review of the LIM file
- Review of the property file and property plans
- Moisture meter readings
Our Comprehensive Reports Contain:
- A description of the property
- A description and location of each item of disrepair, maintenance or risk
- A description and photographs of the required repair works and costs
- A schedule of areas of non-compliance with current Building Act, and/or best practice design and construction